Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Enveloped in thank-you notes

I don't have anything particularly electrifying to put down right now, except that I'm swamped with thank-yous to write and we're still pre-Christmas. It's great that I have so many people to thank, right? Recommenders, references, interviewees, interviewers, friends who helped me after my stuff got stolen. I hope I can find the stamps.

I'm meeting Contessa for lunch soon, and then going to the Spot to stare at a computer screen. I have a load to do over break: a personal statement; a few more interviews for my live-in re-do, which I promised Tom Curran I'd hand in over break to save my honor; master's project writing.

And sleeping til 11 every day. Not sure if that last one should be a top priority.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenni*smith said...

i think what you need, besides someone to vomit on in public, is a myspace account... friendster can only take you soooooo far. www.myspace.com

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home