Friday, February 25, 2005

She said, furrowing her brows

I run a mile in 7:30 now and I'm crazy proud. In high school gym class, I used to run it at least two minutes slower. I did 3 miles tonight at the gym, listening to my newest obsession, Closer to Fine by the Indigo Girls, over and over at full volume. I don't know why I don't take to mixes like most people. I find one song and I latch on like a leach, listening to it until I can't stand it anymore. I got three Indigo Girls CDs in Rochester this weekend for a total of $3 at a tag sale. Aditi got the most beautiful bike I'd ever seen, for $20. I definitely coveted it, but it would have been quite the chore to bike it back to NYC. So I just brought back the Girls.

I gained an interesting nugget of wisdom from Professor Benedict today: you can furrow your brows, but not your eyebrows.

Clear Channel and Howard Stern decided to drop their mutual lawsuits. Read about it here:
http://www.forbes.com/2005/02/24/0224autofacescan04.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home