Sunday, October 31, 2004

Fall back

The J-school Halloween party and afterparty last night stole my Sunday. I always have a productivity hangover after a night of fun, even though I generally take care not to get sloshed.

My evening ended where it began: at Natasha del Toro's, where she'd cut a wig for me around 8 p.m. Nearly 10 hours later, half a dozen people sat around her place eating meat pockets and homemade pumpkin pie, which was a much yummier combination last night then than it looks right now, in sentence form. We listened to wonderful music by a Portuguese band whose name I can't remember. I got back to 10J so late that I brought in the newspaper.

It was fun to watch people I'd only seen around in all-class lectures get lusty with one another. The costumes were current-eventish and rad --- just what you'd expect from journalists. We were Abu Ghraib prisoners, Arabs and Bush-Cheney loyalists. My personal favorite was Victoria Schlesinger's Romenesko.

I spent some time in the library today, editing my immigration story and doing research for my master's project. (Speaking of the library at Columbia, the Library Musical is a must-see: http://www.prangstgrup.com/lm/lm.htm.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult adult dating dating dating dating dating personals personals personals personals personals sitemap.html sites.info

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult adult dating dating dating dating dating personals personals personals personals personals sitemap.html sites.info

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a hard cello case colors
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is hard cello case colors

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about earn extra money working from home related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home